Tuesday 12 July 2011

These are a few of my favourite things :0)

 
I absolutely love my heat gun, you can make lots of thinks look really beautiful, for instance, envelopes for cards, 2 minutes and they look too good to throw away!


My Light Box is also VERY useful, for a different kind of embossing. This can be used for the more subtle/ hidden types and can look really good. along side some embossing tools and stencils, almost anything can be created!!


Ink Pads. These are the things I use the most often, the Ink lasts such a long time, and refills are available to buy (and are cheaper in the long run than buying another ink pad when one has ran out)
The colours are just so vibrant and beautiful, they don't fade either!!
Pigment ink pads can be used with clear embossing powder and a heat gun, so you will always have the color you want and don't have to keep buying coloured embossing powders!


Wooden Stamps are a must have for me, with out these I wouldn't have a love for stamping,
Because as good as clear stamps are (Even if they are much cheaper then wooden ones) there's just something about Wooden Stamps that makes them seem so individual and unique.


My Favourite Websites are 

This is just a small selection of my favourite things. 

What are your favourite things/ Must have craft Items???
Comment below...

Thanks
CornDolly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment